UND School of Law Seeks Field Placement & Rural Justice Coordinator
School of Law
The University of North Dakota School of Law is seeking experienced and talented applicants to serve as the Field Placement and Rural Justice Coordinator who is responsible for the development, administration, management, and supervision of the School of Law’s student field placement programs.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- J.D. from ABA-accredited law school
- Licensed to practice in North Dakota, or licensed to practice in another state or the District of Columbia and eligible for licensure in ND within 24 months of start date
- Certificate of good standing from all jurisdictions in which an applicant is licensed to practice law
- Minimum 3 years post-J.D. legal experience or 3 years of academic or administrative experience
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- A record of academic excellence in law school
- Experience in an academic setting or with academic programs
- Experience in mentoring students, experiential learning, student counseling, or similar areas
- Management or supervisory experience
- Demonstrated familiarity with best practices in legal education, including experiential learning
University of North Dakota, "UND School of Law Seeks Field Placement & Rural Justice Coordinator" (2015). UND News Archive. 967.