This postcard of the UND campus dates from circa 1908. Buildings from left to right: Livestock Barn, Chandler Hall, Davis Hall, Old Main, Budge Hall, and Babcock Hall. The English Coulee flows on the far left, while outdoor basketball hoops are in the center, in front of Old Main.
Livestock Barn, Chandler Hall, Davis Hall, Old Main, Budge Hall, Babcock Hall
University of North Dakota
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota