Date of Work
Power House built in 1899 is supported a nine by nine foot chimney, six feet high and the Mechanical Arts building built in 1903. After a new Power House was built in 1909, the original Power House and connecting Mechanic Arts Building, built in 1903, were renamed the Mechanical Engineering Building and renamed again in 1935 for Elwyn F. Chandler.
Chandler Hall; Electricity; Chimney; Electric Pole; Power House; Heating Plant; Elwyn F. Chandler; Mechanical Engineering Building; College buildings; Electric power distribution; Electric utilities; Heating plants; Chimneys; Trees; Electric Lines - Poles and towers
North Dakota--Grand Forks
Chandler Hall (Grand Forks, N.D.); University of North Dakota
Chandler, Elwyn F., (Elwyn Francis), 1872-1944
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota