Date of Work
University Commons building renamed Montgomery Hall in 1965. Surrounding the building are several trees, sidewalks, and grassy areas. The University Commons contained a large dining room occupying the second floor, a cafeteria on the first floor and kitchens, a bakery, store room, and living quarters for the employees in the south wing of all 3 floors. In 1929 it switched roles with the Library/Carnegie Building and became the Library until 1961.
Photo contributor: University Co-operative Store
Universities & colleges -- North Dakota -- Grand Forks; Buildings -- North Dakota -- Grand Forks
North Dakota--Grand Forks
Montgomery Hall (Grand Forks, N.D.); University of North Dakota
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota
University Commons, Montgomery Hall, Library, Dining Hall, College buildings, Libraries, Trees, Sidewalks, Grasses, Universities and colleges, Doorways