Date of Work
Overhead view of University Commons dining room set up for Thanksgiving in 1915. There are 7 tables set up with tablecloths, centerpieces and dishes. Along one wall are the double doors and wall sconces and lighting fixtures. The University Commons contained a large dining room occupying the second floor, a cafeteria on the first floor and kitchens, a bakery, store room, and living quarters for the employees in the south wing of all 3 floors. In 1929 it switched roles with the Library/Carnegie Building and became the Library until 1961.
Universities & colleges -- North Dakota -- Grand Forks
North Dakota--Grand Forks
Montgomery Hall (Grand Forks, N.D.); University of North Dakota
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota
Montgomery Hall, University Commons, Dining Room, Tables, Chairs, Dishes, Electricity, Centerpieces, Dining rooms, Tables, Chairs, Tableware, Centerpieces, Tablecloths, Doorways