In the middle of the University Museum is a display case filled with various taxidermy animals and small portions of other cases. The University Museum occupied the middle of the west side of the third floor of Science Hall from 1902 until 1910 when it relocated to the School of Mines in Babcock Hall.
Artifacts; University Museum; Science Hall; Taxidermy; Display case; Wooden floors; Door Molding; Animals; College museums; Antiquities; Taxidermy; Flooring; wooden; Museum exhibits; Doorways; Animals
North Dakota--Grand Forks
University of North Dakota; Babcock Hall (Grand Forks, N.D.); Science Hall (Grand Forks, N.D.)
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota