Date of Work
The power plant on the south end of campus in 1910. The Great Northern Railway and Train are visible looking to the south. The Southend Power House was built in 1909 to replace the first power house on the west side of campus. The original smokestack began to tip after twenty years and was replaced with this new one that stood 150 feet.
Power House; Smokestack; Great Northern Railway and Train; Railroad - Tracks; Building; brick; Chimneys; Railroad - Trains; Trees; Steam power plants; Windows
North Dakota--Grand Forks; North Dakota
Great Northern Railway Company (U.S.); University of North Dakota
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota