Date of Work
Several windows are open, small trees surround the building, a light pole stands to the far left, and a sidewalk is in front of the building. Several flower pots sit on one of the window sills. Budge Hall was built as a men's dormitory and immediately was named after William Budge, a Grand Forks businessman who donated the original 20 acres of University land and served on the University Board of Trustees from 1891 to 1907.
Budge Hall; Electricity; Students-Male; Dormitory; William Budge; Electric Pole; Electricity; Male college students; Doorways; Dormitories; Electric Lines - Poles and towers; Doorways; Sidewalks
North Dakota--Grand Forks
Budge Hall (Grand Forks, N.D.); University of North Dakota
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota