Date of Work
University Museum located on the third floor of Science Hall. On the left side of the room are display cases and at the back of the room is a doorway leading into a classroom where students are sitting and to the right of the doorway are more display cases and several types of birds including a bald eagle. On the right side of the room in front of the windows are display cases and in the center of the room, in addition to four large animals, a deer, a ram, a musk ox, and a bear. In the center of the room is a staircase that leads downstairs. The University Museum occupied the middle of the west side of the third floor of Science Hall until 1910 when it relocated to the School of Mines, Babcock Hall.
Universities & colleges -- North Dakota -- Grand Forks; Buildings -- North Dakota -- Grand Forks
North Dakota--Grand Forks
Science Hall (Grand Forks, N.D.); University of North Dakota
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota
University Museum, Science Hall, Taxidermy, Display Cases, Wooden Floors, Staircase, Windows, Classroom, Students, Fashion-Clothing, Light Fixtures, Tin Ceiling, Ram, Deer, Bear, Musk Ox, Bald Eagle, Taxidermy, College Museums, Staircases, Rams, Deer, Muskox, Bald eagle