Title of Work
Date of Work
A photograph of the Carnegie Building in 1981. The front entrance has two lampposts and a sign which reads: "Home Economics" above the door. The Andrew Carnegie Foundation donated funds to build the Carnegie Building specifically for a library. The building became the University Commons in 1927. And, eventually became the Home Economics Department. In 2008, Carnegie is the home of Enrollment Services. (Information from UND Landmarks and Geiger pg 340-341).
Carnegie Library; Home Economics; Home economics; College buildings; Lampposts; Libraries; Building; Brick; Signs and signboards; Trees
North Dakota--Grand Forks; North Dakota
University of North Dakota; Carnegie Library (Grand Forks, N.D.)