Title of Work
Date of Work
Front view of the Carnegie Building in Winter 1948. Snow covers the ground and automobiles parked to the right of the building. The Andrew Carnegie Foundation donated funds to build the Carnegie Building specifically for a library. The building became the University Commons in 1927. And, eventually became the Home Economics Department. In 2008, Carnegie is the home of Enrollment Services. (Information from UND Landmarks and Geiger pg 340-341).
Carnegie Library; Winter; Automobiles; Library Building; Andrew Carnegie; Winter; College buildings; Libraries; Automobiles; Stairs; Windows; Library buildings
North Dakota--Grand Forks; North Dakota
University of North Dakota