Date of Work
A winter scene of the Adelphi Fountain next to the English Coulee in 1934. In 1905, the members of the Adelphi Literary Society presented the Adelphi Fountain to UND. The fountain was moved around campus several times. UND refurbished the fountain in 1976 when a water recycling pump system was installed. In the Spring of 2007, the Danley Gift of 10 million dollars provided for the the "restoration of the century-old Adelphi Fountain." The fountain remains west of Twamley Hall along the banks of the English Coulee. (Information from Dakota Students; 2006-08-29, and UND Factbook).
English Coulee; Adelphi Fountain; Snow; Fountains; Coulees; Winter; Snow; Trees; Water; Adelphi Fountain (Grand Forks; N.D.)
North Dakota--Grand Forks; North Dakota; North Dakota--English Coulee (N.D.)
University of North Dakota
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota