Date of Work
View of the Gymnasium from the English Coulee. Trees stand in front of and along the sides of the building. The building was built to provide an armory and drill hall, a gymnasium for men and women, and a university assembly hall. With the completion of the Armory in 1919, the regular work of the military department and men's athletic work was removed. After that time, the building was primarily a women's gymnasium.
Photo contributor: University Co-operative Store
Gymnasium; Coulee; trees; Coulees; Trees; College buildings; Gymnasiums; Grasses
North Dakota--Grand Forks; North Dakota--English Coulee
University of North Dakota
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota