Date of Work
The Clifford Building, 4th Street and Demers. The UND Law School was located from 1902 to 1918 on the building's third floor. Window signs for several other company's are indicated, for example - Robertson Lumber Company, C.B. Gibbs Wholesale Flour, Feed, and Fuel, a Reality and Investment firm and an Insurance company. Along the sidewalks are piles snow and a man standing on the sidewalk in a suit, black hat and overcoat. To the right of the photo is the Clifford Annex Building and to the left is the Electric Construction Company. Electric poles stand in front of the Clifford Building.
Clifford Building; Law School; Grand Forks; North Dakota; Fashion - clothing; Electric poles; Robertson Lumber Company; C.B. Gibbs wholesale flour; feed; and fuel; George B. Clifford Reality and Investment: St. Paul Fire and Marine Insurance; Gordon Agency Insurance; College buildings; Law schools; Electric Lines - Poles and towers; Windows; Snow; Sidewalks; Men
North Dakota--Grand Forks; North Dakota
University of North Dakota. School of Law; Clifford Building (Grand Forks, N.D.)
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota