Date of Work
Babcock Hall built to house the departments of mining engineering and chemistry in 1907 and was dedicated June 1908. The building was named after Dean Earle J. Babcock on September 3, 1925. In the background are the railroad tracks of the Great Northern Railroad and the train.
Babcock Hall; College of Mining Engineering; Chemistry; Great Northern Railroad; Train; Electric Pole; Earle J. Babcock; Mining schools and education; Chemistry - Study and teaching; College buildings; Railroad - Trains; Electric Lines - Poles and towers; Railroad - Tracks; Engineering - Study and teaching
North Dakota--Grand Forks
Babcock Hall (Grand Forks, N.D.); Great Northern Railway Company (U.S.); University of North Dakota
Babcock, E. J. (Earle Jay), b. 1865
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota