Date of Work
11 students work in the Machine Shop at a variety of large machines. On the far wall is a door and four windows with shades drawn closed. Single bare light bulbs hang from the ceiling. In 1902, construction began on a building just north of the Power House to be occupied as an engineering building with drawing rooms, recitation rooms, shops and labs. Calvin H. Crouch became Director of the College of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
Universities & colleges -- North Dakota -- Grand Forks
North Dakota--Grand Forks
Chandler Hall (Grand Forks, N.D.); University of North Dakota
Crouch, Calvin H., 1870-1941
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota
Machine Shop, Machine Arts Shop, Students-Male, Fashion-Clothing, Electricity, Calvin H. Crouch, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Power House, Chandler Hall, Engineering Building, Power-plants, Machine shops, Clothing and dress, College buildings, Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Men