Date of Work
52 Boys are standing or kneeling outside of Budge Hall in suits, top coats, and hats some are holding books. Behind them is Budge Hall showing several windows and one arched doorway. In front of the students is a concrete sidewalk and iron fencing. Budge Hall (1899-1981) constructed as a men's dormitory was named for William Budge, a Grand Forks businessman who donated the original 20 acres of University land and served on the University Board of Trustees from 1891 to 1907.
Budge Hall; Students-Male; Fashion-clothing; Iron Fencing; Dormitory; William Budge; Male college students; Clothing and dress; Wire fencing; Fences; Dormitories; College buildings; Sidewalks
North Dakota--Grand Forks
Budge Hall (Grand Forks, N.D.); University of North Dakota
Elwyn B. Robinson Department of Special Collections, Chester Fritz Library, University of North Dakota